With this purchase you will get:
Description for Saraca Asoca, Sita Ashok, Ashoka Tree
Ashoka is an evergreen wild tree still found in Himalayas and across Indian sub-continent. Its height is about 6 to 9 meters, leaves 15 to 25 cm long and green colour. In spring season ashoka tree is covered with red colour flowers and looks really very beautiful. The fruits are about 6 to 10 inches long, looks like broad beans containing 6-8 grey colour seed like chest nut.
Planting and care
Caring for Saraca Asoca
- Plants need water, but the watering amount varies in different plants.
- Summer Plants does not need much watering but some Vegetables plant does need lots of water.
- Watering should be in an optimum amount for plant’s healthy growth.
- For proper watering, first find the type of soil and type of soil drainage favorable for the plant.
- Watering is one of the major factors of Ashoka care.
- A caring gardener should always know the amount of water needed for respective plants.
- In summer: Lots of watering.
- In Winter: Average Water.
- If you have a large garden, compare and discover plants which need lots of water and you will be able to decide the irrigation method to install in your garden.
- For over-watering plants drip irrigation is implemented.
- Such methods will help to water your plants in precise quantities ensuring their perfect care.
Typical uses of Saraca Asoca
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: The bark of Ashoka Tree is used for its medicinal value and it is reported to have a stimulating effect on the endometrium and ovarian tissue.Always seek advice from a professional before using a plant medicinally