With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dendrobium Orchid (Any variety, White)
This product has the pink coloured flowers at the time of shipping.
Dendrobium Orchids have their profuse, delicate blooms, and evergreen leaves with the hard caned. Their life cycle consists of three stages, which include the flowering stage (winter to spring), the growing phase (summer to autumn) and dormancy (late autumn to winter).
Planting and care
Caring for Dendrobium Orchid
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- The dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Dendrobium Orchid
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Dendrobium orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
Medicinal use: NA