North Haven Family Dentistry
Dr. Prameela Bhupatiraju
20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DENTISTRY
Dental services the way it should be.
Dr. Bhupatiraju received her dental degree from Boston University and after her Master’s Degree in Pediatric Dentistry in India. Dr. B is a gentle, caring dentist who uses the most advanced materials and procedures available. She practices best-health-centered dentistry with great concern to get to know each of her patients. She is also a great listener and will explain beforehand which treatment is best for your individual needs.
Dr. Bhupatiraju has great empathy for patient comfort as well as the desire to keep up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry to provide her patients with the best quality of care in the field. She has a wide range of experience in dentistry from treating kids as small as 6 months to adults.
American Dental Association
Texas Dental Association
Dallas County Dental Society
Dallas Chamber of Commerce
Texas Women’s Dental Association
Dr. B has also published numerous articles, which many other doctors cannot say. Her research has been featured in the following publications:
- The injured Primary Tooth-Quick Review Of Information. Published In Panineeya Dental Research Journal-Vol(2) Aug-2009. Pg 4-11.
- Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry. Vol. 29(2); 2011: 165-167
- Papillon-Lefevre Syndrome: A Combined approach from the Dermatologist and Dentist – A Clinical Presentation. Indian Journal of Dermatology. Vol. 56(6); 2011, 740-743.
- Non-Syndromic Supernumerary Premolars With Striking Symmetry – A Case Report. International Journal of Contemporary Dentistry. Vol. 2 (2); March 2011. 82-84.
- Accepted for publication: Cap Splints – A Definitive Treatment Modality in Pediatric Mandibular Fractures. Journal of Indian Dental Sciences